||[Mar. 12th, 2004|12:04 pm]
Thursday nights tend to be my writing night. Did I do any writing last night? No. Did I do my evening devotions like I said I was going to do every night in Lent? No. Did I do anything resembling a productive project? No.|
My home computer has been dying for a while. I put up my a mouse that wouldn't right click. I put up with an email program that crashed every 2 messages. Finally GF had enough and swapped computers for me so that I now have a computer that does what it is supposed to. He also put Mahjongg on my new computer. (Did I waste 3.5 hours last night and not get to bed until after 12:30 because I was playing computer games? Well, some questions are better left unanswered.)
The Friday Five seem really cool this week:
1. What was the last song you heard?
I was listening to "You" by the Kry driving into work, but I can't remember which song I heard last.
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
The Passion of the Christ on March 6 ... and before that ... oh, House of Sand and Fog with Tyr on New Years Eve.
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
(checking credit card receipts ...) The tickets for the Passion and pizza for the youth group afterward, a meal at the Elgin Street diner with the fencers on the 29th, and gas for the car.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
1) Put in a lot of hours at church, especially getting the 30 Hour Famine organized. 2) Take my daughter to a second birthday party Saturday morning. 3) Go to the NAC Saturday evening. 4) Supervising nursery during the 11:00 service on Sunday. 5) Be at Northwestern United by 2:30 to let TSivia in to teach us how to cook.
(Okay so that's 5 things.)
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Other than coworkers?? 1) GF this morning 2) Dad last night 3)my daughter last night (a one-sided conversation largely about not kicking people or pulling hair) 4)the parish secretary and 5) my minister.