|The Friday Five
||[Mar. 19th, 2004|12:42 pm]
1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Probably an eclectic mixture of Asian and pasta dishes. Although running a franchise of the Cheesecake Emporium appeals to me as well.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
An eclectic mixture of unusual clothing and hats. (Sort of Flash Cadillac in the 1980's - I miss that store.)
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Definitely fiction. Maybe a children's story.
The writers group I'm part of is talking about publishing a collection of short stories and poems in 2005 - so I might appear in an anthology.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Probably religious education, although I'm partial to English literature and drama as well.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
I don't have the voice to be another Loreena McKennitt or Maire Brennan of Clannad. So I guess I'd have to do medium to hard rock.